Wednesday 1 March 2017

The church sermon that changed my life: My Heart: My Life.

Preacher: Marcus Herbert.

Topic: My Heart: My Life.

Address: Cornerstone Church, Uptown- 4, De Beer Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg.

Prayer line: 011 616 4073.


Text: 


Note: "This is not the exact words of the preacher!”

Jesus came to seek and save the lost and that's our bottom line a a child of God.Whatever that's in God's heart should be in our heart as His child.

"60,000 people per day gets born again in Africa and by 2050 the population would be 2.2 billion!"

"4,000 people a day leave the church in Europe!"

Evangelism should be the default of christianity and remember this should not be what we do but who we are.

Keynote: 

"We have to be honest with whatever we do as what captivates our heart motivates us!"


Adapted by Olagunju, Success Taiwo.

No comments:

Post a Comment