Friday 17 March 2017

Watch out for a new series: "O' Christians - Are we one in Christ?"

This platform has been showcasing my journey into christian ministries across Johannesburg since the day I rededicated my life to Christ.

Thanks to God I have been keeping records of sermons, bible study classes, prayer meetings from different christian assemblies that I have attended up to date since 2012.

One thing keeps amazes me and the thing is how some christians react to when you move from one church to another. It makes it look like we are serving a different God or the God that they serve in church A is more powerful than the one that they serve in church B.

But come to think of it, muslims worship in any mosques they feel like without feeling otherwise or do they sometime feel like us christians about how the God in church A and B different? 

I strongly believe that God is the same from one church to another and only the servant or mouth-piece that is different. As a matter of fact, the spirit of God is one.

Sometimes I'm not too sure if christians do have that unity in Christ they talk about.If they do so why would you worry if you see your church member(s) in another church? So what connects a church to another church if not community!

A community might have more than one christian assemblies serving the spiritual up-bringing of its community members. Coming from a strong background of Apostolic faith. Honestly, I quite visited virtually all the churches in a vast community in which I was born into in Nigeria. 

Apostle Paul was a good example in the bible as he preaches and visits different churches in Ephesians to Philippians, and Corinthians; just to mention a few. Whenever we visit another christian assembly this is to solidify the love-christ relationship between us and not otherwise.

I have attended different churches in my short time of stay in South Africa and still attending. From Christ Embassy Kempton Park to Royal House of Grace in Rosettenville to Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Braamfontein to Rock of Victory Ministries International in Newtown to Cornerstone Church, Uptown; current church. One thing remains; Christ is Lord.

I'm not trying to say you should journey from one church to another like me. May be is my call to journey like that and to keep records of it as I am currently doing but wherever we go let Christ lead us and let's do it to the glory of God.

Therefore; on this note I'm officially introducing a new series titled: "O' Christians -Are we one in Christ?"

I hope you will continue to follow me on this platform, pray with me, share with me and like us on all our social media platforms:

Facebook                                                             Twitter                                                                 LinkedIn


Thank you.


By Olagunju, Success Taiwo.

No comments:

Post a Comment