Tuesday 2 January 2018

The race of 2018.

Add caption
We welcome you to 2018 and we pray you will reach the finish line by special grace of God.

We will soon launch our new year christian journal correspondence for you to be spiritually inclined and blessed via this platform.

First thing first, you need Christ to make it to the end of 2018 so if you agree with me why not say this little prayer below and dedicate your life-time to Him:

"Dear, Lord Jesus.

I thank you for all that you have done for me on the cross and what you have been doing for me since I came into this world.

I give myself to you so that you can use me in this new year according to your purpose for my life.

Help me not only to finish the race of 2018 but the race of life with you so that at the end of it all; I will have a place call home in heaven.

Amen."


Please be on the look out as we will roll out our first 2018 journal soon.


Thank you for all your support.


By Olagunju, Success Taiwo.

No comments:

Post a Comment