Tuesday 24 April 2018

Dangerous Zone.

"Oh my God, he is so caring and gives me attention. He's always there when I need him. I'll get all I can right now should he decide to leave me, thank heavens, I don’t have anything to lose as it is a no commitment relationship. It’s safer than with those so called playboys that will break ones heart and even have nothing to offer. This is really my God-sent to help me financially!"
.
Are you in this category? 
.
Philippians 4:19 said, 'And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.'
.
Not that man/woman shall supply all your need, even though He will use men (it might even be a woman) to help you, sex will never be a determining factor. Will a helper from God involve in a sexual act with you? Never! 
.
He is not God-sent and you're not in love, you're in lust! No more, no less! 
.
This article is for both the male and the female but I'll lay more emphasis on women and it is not to condemn anyone as I always say.
.
There are some categories of ladies that just think they love a man, either he spend on them or not, they just want to be involve with the man and therefore try everything possible to have the man forgetting that he has a wife at home!
.
Being desperate about having what isn't yours all in the name of love is lust, that man who tells you he's in love with you and want to take care of you is only acting in lust. How can he love you when he's married to his wife? Tell him to go and take care of himself because you have a Father that has your utmost care at hand.
.
My sister, once you fall for their 'I love you' and open up your laps which was originally meant for a great man and you allow that man to devour you; that's the end of the love and remember, it is also a sin. He sees you as a sex object. Hear me, he will not and will never leave his wife for you, you are nothing to him than a plaything and para-adventure you're caught in the act, who suffers the shame and guilt? You!
.
Forgive me if I'm harsh but ladies need to wake up from this mess and see themselves as the princess and great women God created them to be. I wish to see you with your own man and be happy and not trying to have another woman’s own or even allowing any man to treat you like a piece of meat, you deserve more than that. Stop giving devil the opportunity to destroy your destiny!
.
Another thing is when you say no to them, say no to their gifts too. It was God that saved me from that years back, taking their gifts to them means you will consider them soon even when you know you will never do such! 
.
Do not loiter around sin. The Bible said we should flee from all appearances of evil, not even the evil itself but also the shadow, the traces of evil. Love does not end, no it doesn't, only lust has an end and the end isn't always far. 
.
And to the men that won't help without sexual exchange, I pray it won't be too late before you repent because God will judge since He is the controller of all good things which you have by an unmerited grace and you're misusing.
.
Among the great things to add to a resume, do not add a home breaker to it. Give the man some sense to return to his home to take care of it, his home needs the love more than you.
.
My darling sisters, you are too precious to be forgotten like Dinah in the Bible, it is not too late to make amends, you can correct it now. Remember, lust leads to sex and sex before or outside marriage kills but it's only Jesus that saves! 
.
Keep off, it is a dangerous zone!
.
Oluwatoyin Aremu

No comments:

Post a Comment