Thursday 21 June 2018

CHECK-UP

I woke up with a burden in my heart, to remind you about who you are, what you believe and hold, and I will go straight to the points and would be very brief.
.
How well is your stand with God? You lead others to Christ, have you been personally led to Him? 
.
Oh you sing and everywhere is filled with the presence of God, people are broken and they returned to God, many are saved and delivered and you are known everywhere but ask yourself this morning, is my heart right with God? Are you growing with Him as you help others to grow? Check yourself this morning, are you a singer that sink?
.
You lift up holy hands on Sunday with that same hands lifted in the air on Friday night? Why the hypocrisy?
.
God has made you a leader, probably a pastor, an evangelist, whatever the title you are in a position of leadership. How well are you showing Christ in your day to day life? What is important like I do say is not your work for God but your personal walk with God, are you a leader that is lost?
.
You as a disciple, is your real intent to grow in Christ or are you having other hidden agendas to why you are someone’s disciple? How much of God is in you despite all the years of discipleship? Are you a disciple that is devilish?
.
Are you still a preacher or a pervert, have you not changed or modified the Word of God to suit your listeners’ ears? It is time to check yourself, lest you are being used to become of no use. Search yourself, can you also sing;
‘And when the battle is over, we shall wear a crown
We shall wear a crown, we shall wear a crown,
And when the battle is over, we shall wear a crown
In a new Jerusalem’
.
Will you wear a crown on that day too? Apostle Paul said in 1 Corinthians 9:27 ‘But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified’. Check yourself and make amend today.


By Oluwatoyin Aremu.

No comments:

Post a Comment