Wednesday 27 June 2018

UNAVAILABLE.

"Can I have this dress please"? The buyer asked. 
.
"Oh sorry madam it has been sold out, the person paid advance and will balance later to pick up the dress", the seller replied. 
.
"Oh my God, that is what I want, let me give you full payment or double the advance, I really love the dress". She said intently. 
.
The above scenario is not only common when buying dress but for some other commodities that's for sale. Some people many times prefer items already sold, it now takes the discretion of a good seller to retain the commodity for the first buyer who has paid. 
.
Now this is also similar to human being in the aspect of relationship, especially people in courtship, this is when advances will increase.
.
Yesterday I was looking through my inbox and I saw a message from someone who was practically asking me out. 'You are the perfect woman I hope for, you will complete me and I will make you happy, I will take you round the world’ and so on, smiles. I was for some minutes laughing and blank because according to him he said he checked my profile and he couldn’t see I’m married.
.
Another man once said to me in my early married days that if he gives me his time, I will forget my husband in few weeks and I told him he can only take my husband out of my head or mind if he can take God away, he left speechless. This is to tell you that despite the fact that you are taken, we still have men/women outside who will still desire to have you.
.
Being engaged or married will not keep some other suitors at bay, yes that is the truth. It is left for you to know how to deal with the situation. They know you are not single yet they want you at all cost, tell them I know I am engaged and I don’t want you at all cost! Some will even try to entice you with time, attention, gifts and so on, from such flee and again I say flee. They have nothing good to offer you, don’t be unnecessarily available for their chit-chat, and learn to ignore them.
.
Remember you have said yes to someone and your yes must be yes as seen in Matt.5:27, it is therefore not only morally good to keep to your word but it is also biblical. 
.
Do not loiter around this situation, Joseph did not stay to convince Mrs. Potiphar why he cannot grant her request, I cannot do this and sin against God and he fled. Either she was ready to accept or not was not his business as long as he wasn’t there for negotiations which would have been a good avenue for the devil to operate.
.
I don’t want to and you are there collecting gifts, hanging out, always chatting, longing to see each other; and that is how your 'I don’t want to' will lead to hugging, kissing and if care is not taken you are already in the act and still saying you don’t want to, O come off that! 
.
Don't loiter around them please because too much persuasion, enticement and false care, false bible study, and prayer might make you fall into their trap no matter how strong you think you are, it is spiritual (wisdom) to flee!
.
Do not wait till it gets out of hand, remove yourself now! A real man or woman is not known by the number of admirers or opposite partner he/she accommodates, but instead he/she is known by the number of those he/she told 'sorry I am taken and I cannot cheat on him/her and that’s self-respect, have it! 
.
To those that are in the habit of wanting another person’s property (male or female) continue, karma is waiting to serve you right if you do not desist from such habit.
.
When it comes to courtship/marriage, remaining faithful is not an option, it is a priority and loyalty is everything. It is not work but joy to be loyal to the person you love. 
.
Cheating on your spouse is like choosing trash over treasure, every man deserves a woman who is loyal and every woman deserves a man who is faithful.


By Oluwatoyin Aremu.

No comments:

Post a Comment