Wednesday 11 July 2018

EMPTY HANDS.

This issue I’m writing about is like a thorn in my flesh. The rate at which young ladies are murdered these days is really alarming and I decided to dig deeper to see what exactly is the problem. Amidst other reasons is what I called "ladies' empty hands", the question is what is in your hands?
.
I plead that you read this with an open heart, don’t get me wrong at all. I am not saying all of these killings are because of this topic, I said some especially going by the stories I heard. The Bible says in Psalm 55:22a that ‘Cast your cares on the LORD and He will sustain you’. Why then do we have ladies even in the church (I mean Christians) that have decided to cast their cares on men?
.
It is not a crime to be an independent single or in a relationship, there is something in your hands that should make way for you but you have closed it up because you feel you have a faster ‘atm’ and unfortunately these brings more problem than you can think of.
.
Not all date should be honoured, not all freebies should be taken, some are traps believe me. I heard of a lady that despite knowing the source of the supposed boyfriend's wealth, she still went ahead to keep the relationship because of the goodies and unfortunately she is paying dearly with her life right now as she is more or less a walking corpse. The present world we are now calls for extra carefulness and I really mean it. You need total dependence on God to move forward!
.
You cannot afford to leave God out of your life, you cannot do it the world’s way and expects to have Godly result, it is never done that way! You have to first cultivate self-love, accept yourself with all your limitations, don’t compete with anyone, be yourself. It is not how far but how well. Have values and align with it, define who you are and with other people especially men, and they will respect you for that.
.
Get something to do no matter how small it is, in it will God will bless and enlarge you, stop waiting for a man to be your financier instead see God as your source, I beg of you. God doesn't bless empty hands, find something godly to do. The rate at which stomach infrastructure is killing or destroying ladies now is getting too much, acquire knowledge; skilled or unskilled. Get it right with your Creator which is the most important part, He alone can help you, no matter how dark it is right now, there is always light at the end of the tunnel, just stick to Him I beg you.
.
It is not a must for you to be in a relationship, it is not a must for the man to be lavishing material things on you like some other people (this is not to say men should be stingy though), all that matters is finding something profitable and godly to do with your hands and doing it with all your might. Take yourself out, treat yourself well, cut off from any eat and give (material things and sex or romance in return) relationship and get focused on who God wants you to be!
.
Don't become a sex bank. You are far more than that my darling sisters, you are a special creation, created for a special assignment. Like my sister Esther Omoniyi said, you are a woman on a divine assignment and the time to effect this change is NOW because you are important to God, me, and the generations you carry.
.
Let your hands not be empty; your gift, not your boyfriend, beauty or what your mama gave you will make way for you.
.
Oluwatoyin Aremu.

No comments:

Post a Comment