Monday 23 July 2018

JUST ASK!

Do you know this hymn?
.
"What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear, what a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit, Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer".
I know many of us should know this song, there's a part I want to emphasize for the purpose of this article which is 'What a privilege to carry, everything to God in prayer'. It is really a huge privilege to go to God in prayers.
.
“Ask and it will be given you; seek and you shall find; knock and the door will be opened unto you” (Luke 11:9). What a blank cheque!
.
We had no power supply in our estate for some days, the heat was super much and to worsen it, no rain. I was very uncomfortable and so I said, 'Oh Lord please have mercy on us and let there be power supply or rain to ease the heat, it's unbearable'. After some minutes the sky was cloudy, I was happily expecting the rain but God did not stop there, power was restored and shortly after it began to rain, glory to Jesus!
.
It occurred to me there and then that our God is interested in everything about us only if we can ask Him what we want without doubt or fear. He showed me yesterday that I do not need power or rain, I needed power and rain and so be it.
.
Beloveth, if you can ask, He can answer, don't tell God you have a big problem; tell your problem you have a big God because if there is a man to pray, there is a God to answer.
.
Heaven is definitely working out something as long as you are sincere in the place of prayer, especially by asking in faith and removing fear because you cannot put your faith to work if fear is in your heart. You have to get rid of your fear before you can operate on your faith, fear is simply "faith in reverse".
.
Have you been praying about something and no answer? Know this today, sometimes you are delayed where you are because God knows there's a storm where you're headed.
.
You don't also have answers sometimes because you don't have fellowship with God, the Spirit of God should have your heart for habitation and not for visitation.
.
When men try to pull the carpet off your feet, God has a bigger seat for you if you can talk to Him in prayers. You are born to reign, destined for greatness, you are not ordinary, our God isn't ordinary, you have been given access to the throne of grace, exercise your power. Remember, it's always impossible until it is done with His Grace. I therefore rep Christ, and I'm proudly a Christian.
.
Don't know whom to marry? Ask! Don't have a job? Ask! Children are out of school? Ask! Unforgiveness is eating you deep? Ask! What are your problems? Just ask the Lord in prayer!
.
Prayer: Heavenly Lord please give me a word to change my world, I believe my faith can change my fate.
.
Oluwatoyin Aremu

No comments:

Post a Comment