Monday 6 August 2018

A PLAYGROUND.

He is so caring, gives me anything I need; sister Toyin it is a no commitment relationship, I have nothing to lose, it is better than those playboys that will break my heart, I prefer the men especially the married, they know how to care for ladies. Don’t you know that life is unfair, things are so difficult, to eat is even a problem, he is 'God' sent o! I smile in Yoruba language, this and many more are what I hear from ladies dating married men.
.
Philippians 4:19 said 'And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.' Not that man/woman shall supply all your need, even though He will use men (it might even be a woman) to help you, sex wouldn't be a determining factor. Will a helper from God involve in a sexual act with you? No, God forbids! On this note, I'll like to tell those using that line to throw caution, be careful. He is not God-sent and you're not in love, it is lust! No more, no less. This article is for both the male and the female and it is not to condemn anyone as I always say.
.
That is even for men who rendered ‘help’ (so to say), there are other categories of ladies that just think they love the man either he spend on them or not, they just want to be involve with the man and therefore try everything possible to have the man forgetting that he has a wife at home! Being desperate about having what isn't yours all in the name of love is lust, that man who tells you he's in love with you and want to take care of you is only acting in lust. How can he love you when he's married to his wife? Please tell him to go take care of himself because you have a Father that has your utmost care at hand.
.
My sister, once you fall for their 'I love you' and open up your laps which is originally for a great man and you allow that man to devour you; that's the end of the love and remember it is also a sin. They will see you as a sex object, hear me, he will not and will never leave his wife for you, you are nothing to him than a playground, forgive me if I am harsh but ladies need to wake up from this mess and see themselves as the princess and great woman God created you to be. I wish to see you with your own man and be happy and not trying to have another woman’s own or even allowing any man to treat you like a piece of meat, you deserve more than that!
.
Another thing is when you say no to them, say no to their gifts too, it was God that saved me from that years back, taking their gifts to them means you will consider them soon even when you know you will never do such! Do not loiter around sin, the Bible said we should flee from all appearances of evil, not even the evil itself but also the shadow, the traces of evil. Love does not end, no it doesn't, only lust has an end and the end isn't always far. And to the men that won't help without sexual exchange, I pray it won't be too late before you repent because God will judge since He is the controller of all good things which you have by an unmerited grace and you're misusing.
.
Matt.1:6 ‘and Jesse begot David the king. David the king begot Solomon by her who had been the wife of Uriah: by who – name withheld! My darling sisters, you are too precious to be forgotten, it is not too late to make amend, you can correct it now. Remember, lust leads to sex and sex before or outside marriage kills and only Jesus saves! We shall talk about men tomorrow by His grace.
.
Confession: Have mercy on me Lord
.
Prayer: Oh Lord I am sorry, forgive my wrongs. Thank you for revealing this to me, help me to make amends and be a better person in You.



By Oluwatoyin Aremu.

No comments:

Post a Comment