Thursday 2 August 2018

PAP.

Yesterday on our way to church, my husband and I were discussing about what I will be discussing today and this topic dropped on my mind. So I bring to you this morning a hot pap popularly called 'ogi' or 'akamu'. This meal can be taken with some other food like Akara (beans cake), Moin-Moin, beans etc. 
.
For the purpose of this article, our Moin-Moin is to make up your mind to make adjustment after digesting this pap. The beans - be calm and akara - agree with your Maker today. So let's get down to business, suspense ended (smiles).
.
What do I mean by PAP? It is not far fetched, it simply means 'Partner After Purpose'. Yes that's my pap. Looking around, I discovered so many are still running helter and skelter in getting a partner when they haven't discovered who they really are in the place of purpose.
.
Do you know that we are all created for a purpose? No one is here accidentally believe me, Jer. 1:5 says 'Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations'. Can you now see that He has a reason for your being, have you taken time to ask Him if you're living in tune with His purpose for your life?
.
God who is the author of marriage made it clear that partner comes after purpose discovery. God never brought Eve to Adam until He had put him in the garden and He has given him the vision for his life (Gen. 2:15), Adam had started his work as the Executive Director of the garden of Eden limited, giving names to animals and whatever he calls them so be it, dressing the field and so on before the arrival of Eve who is to be his help meet.
.
Dear men, if you don't know what you are living for as a man; then what do you need a help meet for? She is not coming to help emptiness but that which is in your hands. It is therefore wisdom to know where you are going to before you ask her to follow (marry) you.
.
Ladies, a man of purpose will desire same as spouse, so quit waiting till marriage before becoming useful, permit me to say it that way, validate your existence now and fulfill purpose, then the right person will be a plus to you. So many are now victims of misplaced priority, it is difficult to define yourself in marriage especially when your partner does not fit into your purpose.
.
If discovering your purpose looks difficult, ask God for help and if you have discovered your purpose, keep pursuing it to maturity before pursing a partner. I pray that God will help you all to fulfill destiny, be useful here on earth and make the right choice in marriage in Jesus name.
.
Oluwatoyin Aremu.

No comments:

Post a Comment