Wednesday 29 August 2018

THE 'IAAM' SYNDROME.

Wondering if there's a new discovery of another health challenge? Well, this is not a new syndrome, it is a common one but curable. I will talk about this syndrome, the symptoms and the cure.
What is an IAAM Syndrome? It means "I Am A Man Syndrome". It's an issue that mostly affects men regardless of their age, race or status. Relax and don't be on the defensive side as this article is not to hurt men neither is it a gender advocacy thing, we only need to cure this disease together to make the world a better place.
.
Few Symptoms of IAAM syndrome
.
1. Pride: I cannot say sorry to her even when I am wrong, I'm a man. I cannot, I cannot, pride it is. How will I be with her in the kitchen or assist her with laundry, no way I'm a man? The symptoms also includes being a dictator, adamant to correction, egocentric. Being a male doesn't make you a man, real men are not selfish, they see and treat others well.
.
2. Commitment problem: How would you expect me to be committed to a woman? Women are not to be trusted and yet you want her to be submissive? If you want a submissive woman, be a committed man!
.
3. Ungodly attitudes: I'm a man, I can date different ladies, it doesn't matter because it's a man's world. Real men aren't polygamous in nature, they're faithful in nature.
.
How can you want a lady with enough wife material to sew Agbada when the husband material in you cannot sew an ordinary bow-tie? Be who you want as partner! Flirting around doesn't make you a man, being a player, drinking or nonchalant attitudes does not either.
.
4. Dishonesty
.
5. Stinginess
.
6. A man who thinks it is only a woman's work to make relationship/marriage work. A man that does not value the creature called 'woman'.
.
PROVEN CURE TO 'IAAM SYNDROME
.
A real man is the one who sees himself the way he sees others with total reverence to God. By nature, God made you a leader, it is now left for you to remain there or relegate your position!
.
Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honour giving preference to one another’ (Rom. 12:10). Flirting with ladies, drinking, indecent dressings and all that does not make you a man as some profess, faithfulness, decency, humility, respect are virtues, get them! Get a hold on your emotion, control your erection and fear God.
.
Yes I have always tried to be humble and avoid this syndrome but I cannot, what do I do?
.
If symptoms persist for more than 3 days, visit your doctor which means if these symptoms are in you, do the most important thing which is go back to God and let Him lead you always and make effort to beautify your inner man and look good outwardly because inner beauty is gorgeous, embellish it! When the inside is adorably great, the outside cannot but be graciously superb.
.
Be a Christ centered man, have a healthy life. Let Christ be seen in you for this is the real definition of manhood.

By Oluwatoyin Aremu.

No comments:

Post a Comment