Tuesday 23 October 2018

WIRED FOR THE SECRET PLACE.


Years ago, men were known for their involvement in physical combats and public display of strength to prove they are matured men and to show physical strength. The interesting part of those flexing of muscles is the fact that it makes ladies of those times fall head over heels in love with them. 

But that isn't all a Lady needs in this time and age and sincerely it is not a crime to be swept away like sawdust whenever you a see man who's heavily built but what of his spiritual stamina? I mean does he have an identity in the spirit realm?
It breaks my heart when someone (especially a man) keeps saying "I don't have the time to pray for 30 minutes,I don't enjoy prayer like I enjoy watching 3 and a half men,I don't know why I sleep off whenever I make an attempt to pray..."

Painfully most people see prayer as a routine or a morning ritual we give to God for waking us up...It's way deeper than that. Women have now been given the mantle of prayer in most families...I see it as a Spiritual disaster when woman who's a praying machine marries a man who is prayerfully lazy...that simply means that metaphorically the pillar holding that home(i.e the man) was made with sandy soil while the wall is a material of iron.

We are tired of seeing handsome and hefty men who are lizards in the spirit realm...when anyone mentions their names in the kingdom of darkness, demons laugh their intestines out because these men are as cold as ice.

As women we are prayer partners not the family spiritual pillars as such that I grew up seeing in Church where the man sleeps at home while his wife goes to vigil every Friday with the kids...the men only appear in Church on Sundays.
Infact I fear men who usually say "thank God for my mum's prayers...the devil would have killed me if not for her".

No wonder they usually miss the ideas that could change lives and touch the world and it must be one of the reasons why God snubs many educated and charismatic men for men who cannot construct a correct sentence all because their knees are relevant in the secret place.

Uncles please note that you are the commander in Spirit and your wife is your backup. Do not let that woman take your place. May the Lord give us all the Grace and the passion to pray.

By Yemi Marvelous Gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment