Friday 3 February 2023

HOW DO WE GET IT RIGHT AS NIGERIA?

HOW DO WE GET IT RIGHT AS NIGERIA?

The state of Affairs (Opinion):

The memory of motherland is very much with me as I continue to reside in my second home; South Africa and with the right and positive spirit I'd like to crave your indulgence as we approach the so much talk about presidential election day.

My promise to friends, family and fans across the world is to relate to Nigerians at home and in diaspora whom I believe could lead us right in the quest to a new country. 

My involvement in the politics of our noble country started when I joined the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in year 2000 after my late mother and living father approved my decision to pursue a career in that path. So, I can say I know a little of the drill and until I left in 2006; I still consider myself an in-active member of the People's Democratic Party Ward 7 technically. 

But politics aside, we want a new country, and we can't repeat the old mistake(s) to get new result(s); therefore, I am here to help us make a smart decision prior to the D-day. 

Below are eighteen presidential candidates:


1. Professor Christopher Imumulen – Accord Party (AP)

2. Hamza Al-Mustapha – Action Alliance (AA)

3. Sani Yabagi Yusuf – Action Democratic Party (ADP)

4. Nnadi Charles Osita – Action Peoples Party (APP)

5. Omoyele Sowore – African Action Congress (AAC)

6. Dumebi Kachikwu – African Democratic Congress (ADC)

7. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu – All Progressives’ Congress (APC)

8. Professor Peter Umeadi – All Progressives’ Grand Alliance (APGA).

9. Ojei Princess Chichi – Allied People’s Movement (APM)

10. Adenuga Sunday Oluwafemi – Boot Party (BP)

11. Peter Obi – Labour Party (LP)

12. Osakwe Felix Johnson – National Rescue Movement (NRM)

13. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso – New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP)

14. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar – Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP)

15. Kola Abiola – People’s Redemption Party (PRP)

16. Prince Adewole Adebayo – Social Democratic Party (SDP)

17. Prince Malik Ado-Ibrahim – Young Progressives’ Party (YPP)

18. Dan Nwanyanwu – Zenith Labour Party (ZLP)


Please note:

Any politician on the list that has served in the government holding a public office before is not eligible to run as president in my own opinion (Peter Obi; inclusive); as that politician has in one way or the other contributed to the problems, we are facing in our nation today.

Therefore, youth should consider presidential candidates that have not served our country and vote for them.

That way we will get it right.

All the best my people.


By Olagunju, Success Taiwo

No comments:

Post a Comment