Tuesday 11 October 2022

KATHRYN KUHLMAN's prayer life.

When asked about her Prayer life She replied:

“I pray all the time because if I limited the Holy Spirit to a certain number of hours a day, I would be in danger of using Him for my own purpose. If, for instance, I spent one hour a day in prayer, I would expect the Holy Spirit to reward me for that hour. I would begin to feel that it was that hour in prayer that caused the “anointing” in the meeting. No, I cannot use the Holy Spirit in that way. I must practice His presence all of the time.”

Kathryn Kuhlman manifested the power of the Holy Spirit wherever she went. No matter how large or small a building was, the sinner or saint always knew when Miss Kuhlman entered the building because the whole atmosphere seemed to change. Her life was a commitment to PRAYER.

Travelling constantly, she prayed continuously. Before her meetings, her staff relates that Miss Kuhlman could be seen "pacing back and forth, head up, head down, arms flung into the air, hands clasped behind her back with her face covered in tears."

Oral Roberts succinctly tells us of the intensity of her prayers, he says:

"It was like they were talking back and forth to each other, and you couldn't tell where Kathryn started and the Holy Spirit left off. It was oneness."

No wonder her Ministry was characterized by signs and wonders. #prayer #kathrynkuhlman  


By Evangelist Gerald Gwarimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment